You are a human resource manager for an expanding local welding company and are looking for new welders.
1. Describe the employee search process you would use.
2. Describe the sources of potential employees.
3. Develop a forecast of anticipated demand for this welding company and availability in the labor market (federal and state data).
3. Describe testing you would employ.
4. Describe interviewing approaches you would use.
5. Discuss issues you might encounter.
6. Use the six steps of the human resource planning process.
7. Conduct an employee search process.