Write a paper with a minimum of five paragraphs, 80 to 150words per paragraph. Gather information from Internet sources and library sources. Address the assignment explained below. Your paper must have an introductory paragraph that tells what the paper is about and a concluding paragraph restating your purpose and bringing the report to a close. You must have at least one major paragraph outlining each of three points. Describe the concept of adult learning theory and discuss how it influences employee training. Identify what you would change in the following case to make the training more effective by applying adult learning theory: The Human Resources Director began the training session by announcing the objective of the course. He said, “I will explain how the new payroll system works and how I usually troubleshoot problems during a payroll week.” The Human Resources Director then darkened the room and proceeded to show a series of computer-generated slides that outlined the lecture. The participants were given handouts that showed six slides per page where they could make their own notes. The participants were told to hold their questions and comments until the end of the session. Research P r o j e c t Re se a r ch P r o j e c tGoal The goal of this assignment is to help you apply what you’ve learned about adult learning theory from your lessons. This assignment will provide you an opportunity to explain the concept of adult learning theory and how it influences employee training. Writing Guidelines 1. Type your submission, double-spaced, in a standard print font, size 12. Use a standard document format with1-inch margins. (Do not use any fancy or cursive fonts.) 2. Include the following information at the top of your paper: a. Name and complete mailing address b. Student number c. Training Concepts, HRM 355 d. 41276900 3. Read the assignment carefully and address the topic or issue suggested. 4. Be specific. Limit your submission to the topic or issue suggested. 5. Include a reference page that lists websites, journals, and any other references used in preparing the submission. 6. Proofread your work carefully. Check for correct spelling, grammar, punctuation, and capitalization
Submit Your Instructions to Writers for FREE!!
Enjoy Our Unique Features!
Chat with every writer who applies to your request, and view their skills and portfolio. Make the choice that’s right for you.
MANAGE YOUR ORDER:
Monitor progress and see any changes made. Have full control over every phase of the process.
Ask your writer questions and provide your ideas about your paper. Produce the exact result that you want.
ENJOY THE OUTCOME:
Get everything done on time with high quality. Writing papers is much simpler with us.
Submit Your Instructions to Writers for FREE!!
Ask, Learn and Understand!
What Are You Waiting For?
Get Top-notch Help from Professional Writers
Do you need assistance with your website’s content, with a presentation or with some other task? Our highly professional writers will gladly assist you! We are proud of our writers, who will offer you the best solution to your problem while following your guidelines and instructions.
You will enjoy:
An individual approach to your work
Fast delivery of the product
Expert help and advice with any task
You can communicate with our experts directly and discuss all issues concerning your work. Moreover, you can specify your own recommendations and follow the process. Get unique writings on any topic and of any size with the help of our service. We are here to help you succeed!
- Choose one of the topics given below and submit a research project, which should not exceed 4000 words. The help file is available in the Student Resources Folder on Interact2. Topics to select from but not limited to: § IoT Smart City § IoT Mining Industry
- Assignment: Course Project: Assessment of Diversity Proficiencies The Assignment for this module is an assessment of your diversity proficiencies. As local, state, national, and global communities continue to reflect increasing diversity, it is essential for effective leaders of learning to routinely assure active and effective responsiveness to the diverse needs represented. In the context of this course, active and effective responsiveness often takes the form of individuals pursuing constructive action to change ideas and attitudes through leaders
- Recently, the CEO has been hearing complaints from both patients and staff, varying from long wait times to rude physicians. You have been hired to design and implement a Quality Improvement Plan to help uncover quality problems and to satisfactorily resolve them.
- Alert: MSProject will not run on a MAC. To use it, on a MAC you must use Parallels or Bootcamp (virtual Windows machine). However, you can view MSProject files with various free project viewers. Call Technical Support for help and guidance.
- Part 1: Scripting Dialogues Table Using the “Birthday Soup” excerpt, create teacher-student dialogues specific to using single-letter and consonant digraphs, short vowel and long vowel sounds, and appropriate use of word building and world building-spelling. Review the examples in your text as a guide.