Within the Discussion Board area, write 400–600 words that respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. This will be the foundation for future discussions by your classmates. Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas.
Use the library and Internet to find information about distributed systems architectures.
- Describe the fundamental components of a distributed system.
- Compare and contrast the advantages and disadvantages of at least 2 distributed system architectures.
- Use examples to illustrate your points.
Responses to Other Students: Respond to at least 2 of your fellow classmates with a reply of at least 100 words about their primary task response regarding items you found to be compelling and enlightening. To help you with your discussion, please consider the following questions:
- What did you learn from your classmate’s posting?
- What additional questions do you have after reading the posting?
- What clarification do you need regarding the posting?
- What differences or similarities do you see between your posting and other classmates’ postings?
GET YOUR EXPERT ANSWER ON THE ACADEMIC ESSAYS