In this essay, you will be required to analyze ONE of the primary sources listed below and place it within its proper historical context. What I mean by this is that you will show how the text fits into the narrative we have been studying. How does the source lend depth to our understanding of the period? What ideas does it reflect? What do we learn about the culture that produced this text? You will be expected to quote both the primary source and relevant portions of the Hunt text. Please cite quotes from the primary and secondary sources according to the rules provided in the Chicago Manual of Style. Do NOT simply rely on indirect quotations; make certain to use direct quotations from both types of sources. Here are the sources you can choose from: Marx and Engels, “The Communist Manifesto” (Chapter 21, p. 708) “Experiences of Migration” (Chapter 23, pp. 778-779) — Choose ONE of the five documents to analyze. Rudyard Kipling, “The White Man’s Burden” (Internet Modern History Sourcebook) “Leon Pinsker Calls for a Jewish State” (Chapter 24, p. 817) “Excerpts from the Treaty of Versaiiles” (Internet Modern History Sourcebook) “Outbreak of the Russian Revolution” (Chapter 25, p. 847) “Memory and Battlefield Tourism” (Chapter 25, p. 865) For further guidance, please review the documents listed below under “Supporting Materials.” This short paper should at least 900 words long (the rough equivalent of three double-spaced pages of text. It must be formatted in accordance with the requirements listed in the syllabus: Font: Times New Roman, 12 point. Spacing: Double-spaced, with no additional spaces between lines or paragraphs. Margins: 1” on every side (top, bottom, left and right). Page Numbers: at the top, right hand corner, or centered at the bottom of every page except Page One Chicago Format: You need to include a title page, rather than a heading on the first page. The short paper must include a cover page with your name, course number and course title, instructor’s name, and date. You must also include a bibliography at the end of your paper. While composing your paper, use proper English. Do not use abbreviations, contractions, passive voice, or first/ second person (I, you, we, our, etc). Before submitting your paper, check your grammar and use spell check. Remember, the way you talk is not the way you write a paper. Please label your paper as follows: lastnamefirstnameHIST122ShortPaper2. The short paper needs to be turned in through the assignment section for grading. If you use any of the information from your sources word-for-word, you must cite the source by using endnotes or footnotes. If you read the information and write it in your own words and it is not common knowledge, then you must cite the source because you are paraphrasing someone’s information. Supporting Materials
Submit Your Instructions to Writers for FREE!!
Enjoy Our Unique Features!
Chat with every writer who applies to your request, and view their skills and portfolio. Make the choice that’s right for you.
MANAGE YOUR ORDER:
Monitor progress and see any changes made. Have full control over every phase of the process.
Ask your writer questions and provide your ideas about your paper. Produce the exact result that you want.
ENJOY THE OUTCOME:
Get everything done on time with high quality. Writing papers is much simpler with us.
Submit Your Instructions to Writers for FREE!!
Ask, Learn and Understand!
What Are You Waiting For?
Get Top-notch Help from Professional Writers
Do you need assistance with your website’s content, with a presentation or with some other task? Our highly professional writers will gladly assist you! We are proud of our writers, who will offer you the best solution to your problem while following your guidelines and instructions.
You will enjoy:
An individual approach to your work
Fast delivery of the product
Expert help and advice with any task
You can communicate with our experts directly and discuss all issues concerning your work. Moreover, you can specify your own recommendations and follow the process. Get unique writings on any topic and of any size with the help of our service. We are here to help you succeed!
- Agenda building is often the first step in your policy practice tasks. Building a solid agenda may well determine the success of the development of a policy proposal and may also determine your success in placing an issue in front of a decision maker.
- Explore the cycle of violence by analyzing how attribution theory helps to either cover up or uncover a core issue in domestic violence relationships. Using specific examples, describe how the “even if” technique can be employed to help the victim attribute causality
- Identify and analyze a specific need identified by a community. This includes: •Writing a mission statement for the agency you would create to respond to this need. Constructing an effective community organization model to address the identified need utilizing all the information you have researched in this course.
- 1. Choose five U.S. government policies that affect trade with foreign nations. Identify three factors of production, and describe how their mobility is good or bad for U.S. trade
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Division of Informatics and Surveillance website contains a number of resources nurses could innovatively incorporate in care delivery