Week 1 – Assignment
Healthcare Problem-Solving Using Analytics
Many of the current issues faced health care providers are based on the acquisition and evaluation of “big data.” Yet many providers struggle with the concerns of acquiring quality data, effective security in both the areas of fiscal/operations decision-making and tracking clinic problems. For this assignment you must first define the term “analytics” as it relates to healthcare performance. Then you will identify an issue of concern within your organization (or another organization of your choice). After you have identified the issue of interest, you will define the problem through the lens of a patient.
- Must be two to four double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site..
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must use at least three scholarly sources in addition to the course text.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.