Assignment No: 2: Project Writing
Assignments Uploading Date by Instructors: End of Week- 4th
Submission Date by students: Before the end of Week- 12th
Place of Submission: Students Grade Centre (Instructos can create one separate column in the grade centre for the submission of this assignment by the students.)
Weight: 10 Marks
The Walt Disney Company is one of the world’s leading producers and providers of entertainment and information. Walt Disney Company decided to start its operation in Saudi Arabia with a theme Park named as Disney Land. The Company hired you as Marketing Manager of Saudi Arabian Region.
Assignment Objectives & Requirements:
1. To Market the Disney Land in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, you have to wite:
a. Introduction about Disney Land business.
b. Product and type of services.
c. Business statement.
d. Business vision.
e. Business objective.
2. Develop a Marketing Plan for Disney Land in Saudi Arabia.
3. Identify its Micro and Macro Environment
4. Define SWOT analysis to Disney Land.
5. Analyze the industry by applying Porters Five Forces
6. How Disney will establish, develop, and enhance mutually beneficial relationships with customers?
7. How will you plan for marketing Research and maintenance of the customer information?
8. For managing brands what resources you will use?
9. How will you create value propositions to meet the requirements of target customers?
10. What procedures and strategies will you follow use when making pricing decisions?
11. Categorize marketing and advertising strategy and method.
12. Describe what are the ethics and laws within your Disney Land.
13. Conclude your report.
· This assignment is an individual assignment.
· The word count for this assignment should be between 2500 to 3000 words.
· All students are encouraged to use their own words.
· Student must apply Harvard Referencing Style within their reports.
· Student is allowed to cite 10% from the word limit (3000 word limit means 300 words can be cited).
· A mark of zero will be given for any submission that includes copying from other resource without referencing it