Utilize the Change Management Plan Outline as a guide for developing your Change Management Plan. Incorporate the work you completed in previous weeks into your final pla
Utilize the Change Management Plan Outline as a guide for developing your Change Management Plan. Incorporate the work you completed in previous weeks into your final plan.
Look for health policy issue that is of national concern that you will use as the subject for a change management plan.
Health policy issue is: Prescription Drug abuse
Develop a 1,150- to 1,600-word Change Management Plan using John Kotter’s eight-step change model from Week 3.
Include the following in your plan;
1. What current health policy issue exist that are of national concern that affect the NP?
2. What evidence is there to support the need to address the policy? Does the evidence indicate a sense of urgency regarding the issue?
3. How is the policy issue represented in the media and what type of influence does this have on you implementing change in this area?
4. What are the ethical consequences if changes aren’t implemented?
5. Identify stakeholders that will assist you in implementing the change, including opportunities for inter professional relationships.
6. Develop a plan for how and where you see the policy issue making an impact. 7. Identify potential barriers that will hinder you from implementing change in this area and how you will face them to keep the change process progressing.
8. Create a strategy that will gain the support of your congressional representative or of one your senators and drive them to introduce legislation that will address the policy issue.
9. How can you use Kurt Lewin’s change management model to solidify change in this area?
Cite and reference using APA guidelines.