Using the Google company, and one of your chosen publicly traded corporations within that industry. 6-8 pages excluding title and reference pages Use at least four (4) quality references
- Write your introduction. It should be 1 to 2 good paragraphs that introduce the reader to your topic and it should explain in detail what your paper will be discussing.
- Business Level Strategy-Analyze the business-level strategies for the corporation you chose to determine the business-level strategy you think is most important to the long-term success of the firm and whether or not you judge this to be a good choice. Justify your opinion
- Corporate Level Strategy-Analyze the corporate-level strategies for the corporation you chose to determine the corporate-level strategy you think is most important to the long-term success of the firm and whether or not you judge this to be a good choice. Justify your opinion.
- Competitive Environment-Analyze the competitive environment to determine the corporation’s most significant competitor (this will require research/cite your sources). Compare their strategies at each level (market commonality, resource similarity, competitive behavior, and competitive dynamics/actions/responses) and evaluate which company you think is most likely to be successful in the long term. Justify your choice
- Market Cycles-Determine whether your choice from Question 3 (Competitive Environment section above) would differ in slow-cycle and fast-cycle markets. It would be a good idea to explain what the slow-cycle and fast-cycle markets are