In Week 6 Discussion 1, provide three examples of instructional strategies that you as a trainer can use to help students based on learner characteristics that you identified in the written assignment #1. (1st Post)
- There are thousands of instructional strategies that trainers and teacher can use to deliver instruction. These instructional strategies can include cooperative learning and group discussion.
- Make sure to discuss why you choose such instructional strategy to deliver the instruction based on the learner analysis.
- Remember, a learner analysis is a procedural process that you as an instructor, trainer, or researcher will use to identify the learner characteristics.
“Evaluation Methods” Please respond to the following: (2nd Post)
- In any forms of instruction,the trainers or instructors normally conduct an evaluation to determine whether or not the learners master the presented concepts,objectives,and or standards.
- The instructors or trainers may use different forms of evaluation such as questioning, quiz or test, task- or project-based completion, journal, or reflection.
- In some cases, these evaluation methods can present poor forms of assessment that do not meet the learners’ needs.
- In your professional assessment of evaluation, explain the impact of poor evaluation questions that instructors or trainers use to evaluate instruction. Support your position or argument with concrete examples.