Your strategic and workforce plan should be an approximately 3-to-4-pages (not including your cover page and references) Microsoft Word document with double spacing, 12-point Times New Roman font, one-inch margins, and at least three sources cited in APA format. The resources that support this milestone include the WeaveTech Case Study
In this assignment, you will analyze a company (WeaveTech) within a case study (WeaveTech: High Performance Change) in order to develop a proposal. You will have to consider the important aspects of the company within the case study when formulating the proposal. When developing your proposal, ensure that all elements align with the mission, vision, and goals of the organization. Be sure to support your proposal with appropriate scholarly sources.
Prepare a draft of your three-year strategic and workforce plan for WeaveTech, which will include business metrics that will be used to measure the achievement of the organization’s strategic goals and objectives and a workforce plan.
Begin by analyzing WeaveTech using the following guiding questions for your analysis. Then, once your analysis has been completed, draft a three-year human resources strategic and workforce plan that thoroughly covers each of the critical elements listed in A through D below the guiding questions.
- What are the strategic challenges and opportunities facing WeaveTech?
- What are the strategic objectives set by WeaveTech’s leadership?
- What performance metrics should be used to track the success of organizational goals and initiatives? 4. Based on the strategic objectives identified, what workforce plans are needed at WeaveTech?
- What internal and external information did you use to develop your plan?
- What legal and regulatory issues might impact your workforce plan?
- How can the legal risks associated with your plan be mitigated?
Specifically, the following critical elements must be addressed:
- Strategic and Workforce Plan: In this part of the assessment, you will devise a three-year human resources plan for this organization.
- Develop business metrics that will be used to measure the achievement of the organization’s strategic goals and objectives—for example, key performance indicators or scorecards.
- Develop your workforce plan, considering the organizational approach to human resources operations. You could consider including the following: sourcing, recruitment, hiring, orientation, talent management, succession planning, retention, and organizational exit strategies.
- Provide examples from the case study of the internal and external information related to organizational operations you used to develop the organization’s workforce plan.
- Evaluate how your developed workforce plan complies with federal laws and regulations. In other words, are there any concerns about compliance issues?
My suggestion is that you write one to three paragraphs for each element in the Rubrics. Use Headings for each element. Of course, you still need to start with an introduction and have a conclusion. The following is an example from Milestone One.
GET YOUR EXPERT ANSWER ON THE ACADEMIC ESSAYS