Create a 10- to 12-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation, including detailed speaker notes (speaker notes not required for introduction, conclusion, and reference slides). The speaker notes for each slide should serve as the text for your presentation.
Address the following:
- Describe the scope of coverage of Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964.
- Summarize the role of Title VII on businesses and describe how race, color, and national origin are protected.
- Explain what businesses must do to protect employees against gender discrimination and sexual harassment.
- Analyze what protections are afforded by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and the liability issues it may cause for employers.
- Assess the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and how it protects workers.
- Evaluate the elements of the current immigration law.
Cite a minimum of five scholarly references. One peer-reviewed reference must be from the University Library.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.