Since you will be taking different courses each quarter, you will be writing about your experiences with your courses from
Since you will be taking different courses each quarter, you will be writing about your experiences with your courses from THIS quarter. Each section should be set apart in the paper by the appropriate header.
1. Link outcomes from my first course to My Workplace – List the detailed course outcomes (as found in your first submission this quarter) for your first course. For each of the listed outcomes, describe specific (to your workplace/job) examples where what you’re learning in the course applies to your job and how you will implement what you’re learning within you current position. To reiterate, these must be SPECIFIC to YOU and YOUR JOB.
2. Link outcomes from my second course to My Workplace – For your second course, repeat the previous section.
3. Applying Work Experiences to My First Course – Describe an example where something that occurred at work helped to you to understand something in your first course better.
4. Applying Work Experiences to My Second Course – For your second course, repeat the pervious section.
5. Work Proposal – Briefly (as in a few paragraphs) describe a process change, procedural innovation, or another enhancement that you would propose to your employer based on what you’ve learned in this quarter’s courses. You should clearly explain how this proposal relates to at least one of your current courses’ outcomes. This must be SPECIFIC to YOU and YOUR JOB.
References – (Minimum 3 references). Reference list must be in proper APA format. All references must be cited WITHIN the text of the paper (in proper APA format) showing exactly where the specific reference applies. Simply listing references without in-text citations showing the applicability of a specific reference isn’t sufficient. The references can be used to support the work proposal, further demonstrate the linkage between course outcomes and workplace duties, etc. At least two of the references must be peer-reviewed journals Text books are not considered scholarly sources for this course.
Courses I have Taken:
1st course: Information Systems Infrastructure:
ü Information systems infrastructure: evolution and trends
ü Strategic importance of cloud computing in business organizations
ü Big data and its business impacts
ü Managerial issues of a networked organization
ü Emerging enterprise network applications
ü Mobile computing and its business implications
And also, I did the research paper on the topic of Information systems infrastructure: evolution and trends.
2nd Course: Project Management:
§ Project management critical success factors.
§ Creating a Methodology”
§ To Bid or Not to Bid while taking the project
§ The Estimating Problem in the project
§ Communication Failures
§ Future development of project management.
§ Soft skills of project management.
§ The relationship between project management and overall performance of a company.