Terminology within the aviation industry is important in understanding concept terms. Each student will post four key terms and the definition from this week’s textbook readings. Utilizethe Hunt Library (Links to an external site.) or the Internet for an article or website that provides additional reading material related to the terms and post the link. By the end of the course, each student will have a collection of reciprocating engine terms and reference material that will assist you with your aeronautical studies. In order to view your peer’s posts, you must provide a submission first. View the evaluation rubric for detailed grading guidelines. Please read these instructions for information on accessing the discussion rubric. (Links to an external site.)
Activity Guidelines: This information applies to all Declare, Define, and Discuss activities and will not be repeated.
- Define each term in your own words
- Choose 4 different terms from this week’s reading assignments
- Support each key term with research support
- Find 4 references, 1 reference per key term
- Research support can be in the form of a webpage or article
- Document references in APA format
Note: I will view each submission and choose the “Top Five” terms and associated references. Check the Instructor’s Corner during the next module to see if one of your terms has been selected, Good Luck!