Highlighted bullets and/or specific comments depict areas to improve in content and to hone your research and writing skills.
Chapter 9-11 of Contemporary business law (Cheeseman, 2015)
University of Phoenix Material: Elements of a Contract Scenario
Read the Elements of a Contract Scenario.
This assignment asks the students to apply their lessons on contract formation and remedies to a particular fact pattern. Topics to discuss include mistake, capacity, and rescission. Such an assignment helps the student to better understand how to apply these concepts in their own business environment.
Write a 350- to 700-word paper answering the questions at the end of the scenario.
- The paper is no more than 700 words in length.
- Easy to identify next topic of discussion – APA-formatted [sub]headings, and transitional sentences and paragraphs are used throughout paper.
- Logical content development, e.g., introduce, define, explain, and apply concepts.
- Sentences and phrases are well constructed, strong, and varied.
- Appropriate tone – use of objective, 3rd person writing is encouraged.
Cite to at least three peer-reviewed references, identified and defined in the Instructor Policies (Spiering, 2018, Researching Assignments).
Also, use information from Chapter 9, 10, & 11 from your reading book : Cheeseman, H.R. (2015). Contemporary business law (8th ed.). Retrieved from The University of Phoenix eBook Collection Database.
Where ever you get information from the read book : Cheeseman, H.R. (2015) and you place it into your own words. Please do this at the end of the paragraph or sentence. So, I will know what Chapter you obtained this information from. (Cheeseman, 2015, “Chapter 9”), (Cheeseman, 2015, “Chapter 10”), and (Cheeseman, 2015, “Chapter 11”). Thanks!
I attached the Chapters from the book on additional materials.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines