When you review various curricular plans, you may see a variety of terms. Some programs use the term “program outcomes” while others use the term “terminal objectives” for those actions that the student is expected to accomplish upon graduation. The same is true for individual courses. Some programs call the knowledge and skills that a student should master by the end of the course “course outcomes” while others use the term “course objectives.” All of the terms have a specified definition in literature and according to accreditation agencies. What are the similarities and differences between the terms according to the literature and to accrediting agencies? Select a program or course (other than GCU) and critique their use of these terms. Do they use them in a manner consistent with the literature and/or accreditation agencies or do they use them differently? Include your review of the program in your response to this discussion question. Support your response with literature. Your critique could be at the program level or at the course level. You do not need to do both levels. At least 400-500 words with at least 2-3 references.
Enjoy Our Unique Features!
Chat with every writer who applies to your request, and view their skills and portfolio. Make the choice that’s right for you.
MANAGE YOUR ORDER:
Monitor progress and see any changes made. Have full control over every phase of the process.
Ask your writer questions and provide your ideas about your paper. Produce the exact result that you want.
ENJOY THE OUTCOME:
Get everything done on time with high quality. Writing papers is much simpler with us.
- Choose an information system (e.g., ERP systems, CRM systems, SCM Systems, Management Information Systems, Decision Support Systems, Executive Information Systems, Enterprise Portals, Data Warehouse & Data Mining Applications, Enterprise Collaboration Systems, Knowledge Management Systems, and so on, that you have studied in this unit. Alternatively
- Healthcare administrators, managers, and executives are responsible for planning, directing, and coordinating health services at various levels for the populations they serve. Interpreting research is integral to the role of a healthcare professional, especially when conducting a needs assessment for program planning.
- You will assume the role of a public administrator to complete this assignment. Choose an administrator role; some examples are below: Police Chief Finance Officer Urban Planner
- Assignment Steps Select a business operations data set from the internet or other sources which can be used for forecasting. Develop a minimum of three quantitative forecasts using Microsoft®Excel®. o Compare and contrast each quantitative forecast you develop. o Choose the one forecast you determine would be the best for the firm and be prepared to explain why you chose this. o Evaluate the impact this forecast would have on the firm from a financial metrics standpoint.
- Broward County, Florida, was a pioneer in this field, and studies of their system have been published. A search of the SUO library should begin there. Also, organizations such as the American Psychiatric Association and Mental Health America have published position papers on the topic. A 2006 study by the Bureau of Justice Statistics (BJS) can provide needed background