Research Google on its own Website, the public filings on the Securities and Exchange Commission EDGAR database (http://www.sec.gov/edgar.shtml) or any other legitimate site excluding Wikipedia.
· Write your introduction it should It should be 1 to 2 good paragraphs that introduce the reader to your topic and it should explain in detail what your paper will be discussing in your own words
· Choose the two (2) segments of the general environment that would rank highest in their influence on the corporation you chose. Assess how these segments affect the corporation you chose and the industry in which it operates (for background, be sure to research and explain the industry in which it operates. You could also define the general environment (cite your sources) and could explain the segments you chose using the textbook/Learn).
· Considering the five (5) forces (model) of competition, choose the two (2) that you estimate are the most significant for the corporation you chose (it would help to define the five (5) forces of competition). Evaluate how well the company has addressed these two (2) forces in the recent past. This will require some research.
· With the same two (2) forces in mind, predict what the company might do to improve its ability to address these forces in the near future.
· Assess the external threats affecting this corporation and the opportunities available to the corporation.
· Give your opinions on how the corporation should deal with the most serious threat and the greatest opportunity. Consider that Threats and Opportunities are External in origin (hint: external environments). Justify your answer
· Give your opinion on the corporation’s greatest strengths and most significant weaknesses. Consider that Strengths and Weaknesses are Internal in origin (hint: Internal environments).
· Choose the strategy or tactic the corporation should select to take maximum advantage of its strengths, and the strategy or tactic the corporation should select to fix its most significant weakness. Justify your choices.
· Determine the company’s resources, capabilities, and core competencies
· Analyze the company’s value chain to determine where they can create value using the resources, capabilities, and core competencies discussed above. Begin by defining the value chain