Read the mini case on The State Firefighters Association located in Chapter 3 of the textbook and complete the assignment.
Write a three to four (3-4) page paper in which you:
- Identify the business problems in this case.
- Determine whether to use a traditional or iterative project method (e.g., RAD and Agile) in this case and explain why or why not.
- Determine the requirements analysis strategies in this situation and explain why to choose those strategies.
- Choose the requirements-gathering techniques in this case and explain their pros and cons.
- Choose the requirements documentation techniques and explain their pros and cons.
- Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.