Read the following article:
- McKinlay, John B., Lin, Ting, Freund, Karen, & Moskowitz, Mark. (2002). . Journal of Health and Social Behavior, 43(1), p. 92-106.
Then answer the following questions in an organized essay:
- What is the social problem the researchers are investigating?
- What is the research method (i.e.: survey, participant observation, experiment, secondary sources) used by the researchers?
- What were the results or findings of the research?
- What do you think would be a good solution to the social problem?