Public Policy- Pennsylvania Unemployment Compensation
Public Policy– Pennsylvania Unemployment Compensation
Write a four to five (4-5) page paper in which you:
1. Write a one-page summary of the policy, including the purpose, the context of the problem, and any recommendations or suggestions from the policy to address the problem. (Use your summary skills to keep this to one page.)
2. Explain who all the players are – official and unofficial, and interest groups – involved with your policy.
3. Describe the role and function of each of the players you identified.
4. Of the list of players you identified, pick two (2) and describe the political influence of each player, explaining motives, conflicts, interrelationships, and impacts on the policy.
- Include at least four (4) peer-reviewed references (no more than five  years old) from material outside the textbook. Note: Appropriate peer-reviewed references include scholarly articles and governmental Websites. Wikipedia, other wikis, and any other Websites ending in anything other than “.gov” do not qualify as peer-reviewed.
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the tile of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length. The assignment one revisions are not included in the page length requirements.