Public Health Campaign: Prescription Drug Overdose Target Audience: Young Adults
Public Health Campaign: Prescription Drug Overdose
Target Audience: Young Adults
PART II: Narrated PowerPoint Presentation
Create and upload a narrated 10 slide PowerPoint presentation targeted toward a potential funding source for your public health campaign (PRESCRIPTION DRUG OVERDOSE) Refer to the Final Project Guidelines for the PowerPoint presentation criteria.
1. Campaign Message: include any graphics or pictures (If you use graphics, you must consider whether they are trademarked and whether you need to gain permissions to use them in your public health campaign. Suggestion: use public domain graphic images or create your own). Examples for campaign message: video, blog, poster, public service announcement, etc.
2. Text: Make sure your messages are free of bias and remain culturally relevant and truly reflect a public health issue. Also, clearly define the benefit of changing individual behavior or attitudes towards the issue.
3. Make sure your message and presentation of the campaign are clear and concise.
4. Consider the health literacy levels of your target audience.
5. Direct your public health campaign toward a funding source and provide one slide justifying why your campaign deserves funding.
Order This Solution
49051 Millions developed by 10% and working benefit in 2009 was 15012 Millions that developed by 6%. Roche is contributed CHF. 9874 Millions on R&D in 2009. The free trade stream out 2009 was 8893 that was 79% more than 2008. The aggregate representative of Roche are 81507. Out of them 80115 are changeless. The Sales commitment is more from US that is 38% than West Europe that is 28%. Since pharmaceutical advertising exercises impact the endorsing conduct of specialists, it is of most extreme significance to basically dissect the cases made in the limited time material of the medications. The degree to which pharmaceutical organizations advance the benefits of their items and applicable clinical trails give to specialists are not examined in Pakistan. The consequences of the present logical examination demonstrate that untrustworthy and one-sided claims with respect to the pharmaceutical items are uncontrolled in Pakistan. These medication advancements impact the recommending conduct of the General Practitioners, Consultants in this manner representing one of the possibly significant reasons for outlandish solution. Roche Pakistan Ltd is a Member of IFPMA and PMA and take after their moral business rules to offer its items. Roche Paksitan Ltd is at sixth positioning in Pakistan Pharmaceutical Market and its yearly deal is Rs. 5.2 Billions out of 2009 in Pakistan.>GET ANSWER