Prompt: Review your entire final project and develop a suitable incident response plan (IRP)based on the scenario presented in both your Final Project Scenario and the virtual environment presented in the educational video game Agent Surefire: InfoSec. Be sure to discuss the following in your plan:
· Identify the purpose of the plan.
· Create and define roles and responsibilities.
· Define an incident with at least five examples of that incident (e.g., unauthorized access).
· Discuss current incident response process within Limetree Inc., including current shortcomings
· Create a new process for incident response. This must include incident recovery (use a flowchart to enhance your definition).
Guidelines for Submission: Your responses must be submitted as SIX to EIGHT (6-8) pages long excluding references and cover page as a Microsoft Word document with double spacing, 12-point Times New Roman font, one-inch margins, and at least four sources cited in APA format. Make sure you cite if you take a piece of someone’s work, very important and your reference should relate to your writing (don’t cite a reference because it relates to the course and not this very paper) at least 4 current and relevant academic references. No heavy paraphrasing of others work.
www.citationmachine.net to format references into the APA style if necessary. Extremely important. Intext citations is very essential and highly needed as well.
GET YOUR EXPERT ANSWER ON THE ACADEMIC ESSAYS