Prepare an evaluation proposal (including anticipated results) for criminal justice policy or program in your area of interest.
Create a 14- to 16-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation with detailed speaker notes. The proposal should include:
- A title of proposed study
- Abstract (maximum of 150 word summary of entire proposal)
- A background section, including a description of the policy or program, and the goals and objectives of the program
- The purpose of the evaluation
- Evaluation questions, including:
- Methodology (sample groups, setting, instrumentation, procedures, and data)
- Significance of the study
- Mock or real presentation of results
- Conclusions and recommendations
Format your presentation in accordance with APA guidelines.