PERSUASIVE SPEECH For this speech assignment, you must prepare and present a five-minute persuasive speech.Use the following procedure to complete this assignment. Preparing, Recording, and Submitting Your Speech 1. Choose the topic for your persuasive speech. If possible, choose something with which you’re familiar and for which you have strong feelings. Your speech will be much more persuasive if you’re personally involved in the topic. 2. Depending on your choice of topic, determine whether you’re reasoning with or motivating your audience. Choose an organizational pattern for your speech. 3. Gather information on your topic and make a list of the points you want to mention in your speech. If you gather information from other sources, be sure to give them credit in your speech. Researching for this speech should take about three hours. 4. Prepare at least one presentation aid for this assignment. Audio/video aids shouldn’t be longer than 30 seconds for five minute speeches. 5. Practice your speech in front of some friends or relatives. Ask them for feedback on your presentation. If necessary, revise your speech based on the input you receive. 6. Once you’ve rehearsed your speech and you’re satisfied with your delivery, record the speech. a. Begin the recording by reading the following sentences. In this persuasive speech, I will be _______ (reasoning with the audience ormotivating the audience). The audience I’m addressing is _______. b. Pause a few seconds (count to five in your head), and then begin your speech. Speech68 7. Watch the recorded speech. Ensure that it fulfills the requirements for the assignment. 8. To upload your speech for grading, follow the instructions for uploading your project to your Digital Dropbox in the introduction to this study guide. The exam number for this speech is 25022700. Evaluation Criteria Your instructor will ask the following questions in grading your speech. Reasoning Speech n How well did you identify with your audience? n Did your introduction get the audience’s attention? n Was the information organized according to the pattern you chose (statement of reasons, comparative advantages, criteria satisfaction, or refutative pattern)? n Did you clearly state your persuasive goal? n Did you support your goal with good reasons and sound evidence? n Was your speech clear of fallacies of reasoning? n Did your conclusion summarize your points in an interesting and/or creative way? n Did you use at least one presentation aid? n Was the speech five minutes long? Motivating Speech n How well did you identify with your audience? n Did your introduction get the audience’s attention? n Was the information organized according to the pattern you chose (problem-solution, problem-cause-solution, or motivated sequence pattern)? Lesson 2 69 n Did you include emotional appeals in your speech? n Did you create an atmosphere of credibility and goodwill? n Did you support your goal with good reasons and sound evidence? n Was your speech clear of fallacies of reasoning? n Did your conclusion summarize your points in an interesting and/or creative way? n Did you use at least one presentation aid? n Was the speech five minutes
Submit Your Instructions to Writers for FREE!!
Enjoy Our Unique Features!
Chat with every writer who applies to your request, and view their skills and portfolio. Make the choice that’s right for you.
MANAGE YOUR ORDER:
Monitor progress and see any changes made. Have full control over every phase of the process.
Ask your writer questions and provide your ideas about your paper. Produce the exact result that you want.
ENJOY THE OUTCOME:
Get everything done on time with high quality. Writing papers is much simpler with us.
Submit Your Instructions to Writers for FREE!!
Ask, Learn and Understand!
What Are You Waiting For?
Get Top-notch Help from Professional Writers
Do you need assistance with your website’s content, with a presentation or with some other task? Our highly professional writers will gladly assist you! We are proud of our writers, who will offer you the best solution to your problem while following your guidelines and instructions.
You will enjoy:
An individual approach to your work
Fast delivery of the product
Expert help and advice with any task
You can communicate with our experts directly and discuss all issues concerning your work. Moreover, you can specify your own recommendations and follow the process. Get unique writings on any topic and of any size with the help of our service. We are here to help you succeed!
- Choose one of the topics given below and submit a research project, which should not exceed 4000 words. The help file is available in the Student Resources Folder on Interact2. Topics to select from but not limited to: § IoT Smart City § IoT Mining Industry
- Assignment: Course Project: Assessment of Diversity Proficiencies The Assignment for this module is an assessment of your diversity proficiencies. As local, state, national, and global communities continue to reflect increasing diversity, it is essential for effective leaders of learning to routinely assure active and effective responsiveness to the diverse needs represented. In the context of this course, active and effective responsiveness often takes the form of individuals pursuing constructive action to change ideas and attitudes through leaders
- Recently, the CEO has been hearing complaints from both patients and staff, varying from long wait times to rude physicians. You have been hired to design and implement a Quality Improvement Plan to help uncover quality problems and to satisfactorily resolve them.
- Alert: MSProject will not run on a MAC. To use it, on a MAC you must use Parallels or Bootcamp (virtual Windows machine). However, you can view MSProject files with various free project viewers. Call Technical Support for help and guidance.
- Part 1: Scripting Dialogues Table Using the “Birthday Soup” excerpt, create teacher-student dialogues specific to using single-letter and consonant digraphs, short vowel and long vowel sounds, and appropriate use of word building and world building-spelling. Review the examples in your text as a guide.