Part 1 Healthcare
Assume that you are asked to complete a SWOT analysis for a fictional, large, physician cardiology practice. You are having a hard time fitting all of the characteristics into the SWOT analysis categories. After careful deliberation, you complete the analysis and submit it for review to the practice manager.
- Give 2 to 3 examples for each of the SWOT categories for your cardiology practice SWOT analysis. Why did you select these categories for specific services?
- What advice would you give them on analyzing the results of the SWOT analysis?
- Does the SWOT relate to strategic assessment? How?
Part 2 three question about a business plan.
- What are the most important elements of a Business Plan? Why?
- What other elements should be added to the Business Plan to encourage potential investors?
- How important is accurate financial data to the Business Plan? Why?
GET YOUR EXPERT ANSWER ON THE ACADEMIC ESSAYS