This assignment will assess the following competencies: 1. Analyze effective marketing theories and principles, and 5. Appraise the effectiveness of various marketing strategies. Directions: After reading Unique Customer Experiences at Jordan’s Furniture, and based on your readings from our textbook, Write a minimum of 400 words essay in which you address the following questions: . In your introduction give a history of the company (who started the company, when, and how). When was the company sold and to whom was it sold? Did the original family stay involved with the company after the sale? . In the body of your report talk about what makes Jordan’s Furniture unique when compared with other furniture stores. What types of unique promotions have they offered their customers? . Customers have expectations of the businesses that they patronize. What expectations would someone entering a Jordan’s Furniture store for the first time likely have? . What expectations would a loyal, repeat customer of Jordan’s Furniture likely have? . Sometimes companies approach customer relationship management differently for new customers than they do for loyal, repeat customers. Does Jordan’s approach to customer relationship management differentiate between new customers and loyal customers? Explain your answer. . In the conclusion of your paper summarize what you have learned and offer any recommendations you might have for Jordan’s Furniture to keep them ahead of their competition. Should they expand into new markets? Is there other themes they could use in their stores? The paper must be researched using a minimum of three scholarly or professional marketing resources, as well as the textbook. The references must be cited and properly placed on the reference page using APA formatting. In the reference page there must be three references.
Submit Your Instructions to Writers for FREE!!
Enjoy Our Unique Features!
Chat with every writer who applies to your request, and view their skills and portfolio. Make the choice that’s right for you.
MANAGE YOUR ORDER:
Monitor progress and see any changes made. Have full control over every phase of the process.
Ask your writer questions and provide your ideas about your paper. Produce the exact result that you want.
ENJOY THE OUTCOME:
Get everything done on time with high quality. Writing papers is much simpler with us.
Submit Your Instructions to Writers for FREE!!
Ask, Learn and Understand!
What Are You Waiting For?
Get Top-notch Help from Professional Writers
Do you need assistance with your website’s content, with a presentation or with some other task? Our highly professional writers will gladly assist you! We are proud of our writers, who will offer you the best solution to your problem while following your guidelines and instructions.
You will enjoy:
An individual approach to your work
Fast delivery of the product
Expert help and advice with any task
You can communicate with our experts directly and discuss all issues concerning your work. Moreover, you can specify your own recommendations and follow the process. Get unique writings on any topic and of any size with the help of our service. We are here to help you succeed!
- For the Module 2 SLP assignment you will continue to apply the concepts from the background materials to your own personal experiences in the workplace. Think carefully about Hersey and Blanchard’s Situational Leadership model and the four leadership styles of Directing, Coaching, Supporting, and Delegating. Then consider
- POWERPOINT PRESENTATION INSTRUCTIONS For the duration of this course, you will submit 2 PowerPoint presentations. You will be evaluated on the following points: • Content of presentation. • Organization of presentation. • Appearance of presentation.
- Choose one form of diversity that you would like to focus on (for that, you need to come to Workshop 7 – next week). 2. Choose a company (Australian or international – as long as the information about the company is in English). 3. Investigate their website with the view of the form of diversity you focus on: Do they have a policy regarding that diversity? Do they have a diversity officer, diversity workshops, diversity goals in their mission?
- PART ONE: THE FALL – THEN Read the assigned readings in Topic 3 (textbook Chapter 4, Lecture 3, “The Mystery of Original Sin” article, and Bible passages) and address the following questions with a total word count (including all questions and answers combined) of 500-900 words. Cite all of the resources
- Assessment 2: Collaborative Mental Health Nursing Practice (Weight 50%) Marking Criteria 1. Introduction (Total 10 marks) • Introduce the topic: collaborative mental health nursing practice with healthcare consumers who have experienced a mental disorder. • Define key terms.