In this assignment, you will explore the international marketing of a U.S. restaurant. You will explain how the company addressed the socioculture, political, legal, and ethical challenges in any of the countries in which it operates. Instructions: Choose a favorite restaurant that operates internationally. McDonald’s, Subway, Dunkin’ Donuts, Kentucky Fried Chicken, IHOP, or Applebee’s all operate in multiple countries or you can choose a different restaurant that you know operates outside of the U.S. Referencing any non-U.S. country in which the company operates, explain the challenges that the company faced in the areas below. For example, if you chose McDonald’s, you can address sociocultural challenges they faced in India and political challenges they faced in Russia; the countries can be different while the company remains the same. o Socioculture Regional tastes affecting the menu. Include a link or image of the menu reflecting how the company addressed the local tastes of the region. Cultural etiquette, customs, and protocols o Political Local, regional, or national political considerations o Legal Laws or legal customs different from those in the U.S. o Ethical Environmental issues Safety standards Workplace conditions and policies LSC105 – Elements of Organization Unit 3 Assignment Requirements: APA format using the template you created in CIS112. o Times New Roman, 12 pt font o Double-spaced o Normal margins 500-750 word count, excluding the title and reference pages. Include at least 2 references used to find the information. For each reference on your references page, provide the following: o Author o Title o URL For example: Author, A. A., & Author, B. B. (Date of publication). Title of article. Title of Online Periodical, volume number(issue number if available). Retrieved from http://www.someaddress.com/full/url/ Be sure to read the criteria, by which your paper/project will be evaluated, before you write, and again after you write.
Submit Your Instructions to Writers for FREE!!
Enjoy Our Unique Features!
Chat with every writer who applies to your request, and view their skills and portfolio. Make the choice that’s right for you.
MANAGE YOUR ORDER:
Monitor progress and see any changes made. Have full control over every phase of the process.
Ask your writer questions and provide your ideas about your paper. Produce the exact result that you want.
ENJOY THE OUTCOME:
Get everything done on time with high quality. Writing papers is much simpler with us.
Submit Your Instructions to Writers for FREE!!
Ask, Learn and Understand!
What Are You Waiting For?
Get Top-notch Help from Professional Writers
Do you need assistance with your website’s content, with a presentation or with some other task? Our highly professional writers will gladly assist you! We are proud of our writers, who will offer you the best solution to your problem while following your guidelines and instructions.
You will enjoy:
An individual approach to your work
Fast delivery of the product
Expert help and advice with any task
You can communicate with our experts directly and discuss all issues concerning your work. Moreover, you can specify your own recommendations and follow the process. Get unique writings on any topic and of any size with the help of our service. We are here to help you succeed!
- Choose one of the topics given below and submit a research project, which should not exceed 4000 words. The help file is available in the Student Resources Folder on Interact2. Topics to select from but not limited to: § IoT Smart City § IoT Mining Industry
- Assignment: Course Project: Assessment of Diversity Proficiencies The Assignment for this module is an assessment of your diversity proficiencies. As local, state, national, and global communities continue to reflect increasing diversity, it is essential for effective leaders of learning to routinely assure active and effective responsiveness to the diverse needs represented. In the context of this course, active and effective responsiveness often takes the form of individuals pursuing constructive action to change ideas and attitudes through leaders
- Recently, the CEO has been hearing complaints from both patients and staff, varying from long wait times to rude physicians. You have been hired to design and implement a Quality Improvement Plan to help uncover quality problems and to satisfactorily resolve them.
- Alert: MSProject will not run on a MAC. To use it, on a MAC you must use Parallels or Bootcamp (virtual Windows machine). However, you can view MSProject files with various free project viewers. Call Technical Support for help and guidance.
- Part 1: Scripting Dialogues Table Using the “Birthday Soup” excerpt, create teacher-student dialogues specific to using single-letter and consonant digraphs, short vowel and long vowel sounds, and appropriate use of word building and world building-spelling. Review the examples in your text as a guide.