Identify an environmental issue facing your community.
Location for reference is the Central Valley in California.
Imagine that you have been asked to educate the members of your community on this environmental issue.
Create a 12- to 14-Microsoft® PowerPoint® slide presentation about your selected environmental issue. Include the following in your presentation:
- An overview of your selected issue.
- The effects of human activities on your community and the biosphere and how this has led to your chosen issue.
- The biotic and abiotic environmental components involved in this issue and how their interaction has affected the diversity of organisms in your environment.
- How energy and materials flow in your local ecosystem and how this is related to your selected issue.
- Some actions those in your community can take to diminish the issue.
Power Point must contain a Creative Power Point Template, Pictures, Word Art, Transitions, Hit all points, Side Notes and a sound Effect or two. Be funny with it, but not too crude, after all we are talking about farts. HA.
GET YOUR EXPERT ANSWER ON THE ACADEMIC ESSAYS