Research Question and Introduction Development “How effective is Justice Reinvestment Act in North Carolina in comparison to other states in the United States.” In this assignment, you will use Chapter 3 of Rossi (2004) as a guide in the development of a proper research question that can be used as the foundation upon which you will build your Final Paper. To further assist you in the development of a practical, measurable, and valid research question, read the introduction and methodology sections of any of the journal articles listed within the Required Resources or Recommended Resources sections throughout the course. Examining the methodologies and opening sections of a journal article will provide examples of how other scholars have generated their hypotheses and research questions. The research question will appear in the introduction of the Final Paper as well as within its methodology section. Next, you will use your research question to assist in the formation of a proper introduction for your Final Paper. Provide your readers with a summary of the topic under consideration, its place in the field of criminal justice, why it is important to undertake an evaluation of the topic, policy relevance, social significance, and anything else you discover that might be considered noteworthy. You can use this week’s recommended article or any scholarly articles you find to guide you as to the proper organization of the introduction. Your introduction and research question should be drafted in such a manner as to be suitable for presentation before an audience of criminal justice professionals. In your paper, •Formulate the research question you will address in your Final Paper. How effective is Justice Reinvestment Act in North Carolina in comparison to other states in the United States. •Write the introduction to your Final Paper. The “Research Question and Introduction Development” assignment •Must be 750 to 1,250 words in length (not including title and references pages), double spaced, and formatted according to APA •Must include a separate title page with the following: ?Title of paper ?Student’s name ?Course name and number ?Instructor’s name ?Date submitted •Must use at least three scholarly sources in addition to the course text. •Must document all sources in APA style •Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA
Submit Your Instructions to Writers for FREE!!
Enjoy Our Unique Features!
Chat with every writer who applies to your request, and view their skills and portfolio. Make the choice that’s right for you.
MANAGE YOUR ORDER:
Monitor progress and see any changes made. Have full control over every phase of the process.
Ask your writer questions and provide your ideas about your paper. Produce the exact result that you want.
ENJOY THE OUTCOME:
Get everything done on time with high quality. Writing papers is much simpler with us.
Submit Your Instructions to Writers for FREE!!
Ask, Learn and Understand!
What Are You Waiting For?
Get Top-notch Help from Professional Writers
Do you need assistance with your website’s content, with a presentation or with some other task? Our highly professional writers will gladly assist you! We are proud of our writers, who will offer you the best solution to your problem while following your guidelines and instructions.
You will enjoy:
An individual approach to your work
Fast delivery of the product
Expert help and advice with any task
You can communicate with our experts directly and discuss all issues concerning your work. Moreover, you can specify your own recommendations and follow the process. Get unique writings on any topic and of any size with the help of our service. We are here to help you succeed!
- Agenda building is often the first step in your policy practice tasks. Building a solid agenda may well determine the success of the development of a policy proposal and may also determine your success in placing an issue in front of a decision maker.
- Explore the cycle of violence by analyzing how attribution theory helps to either cover up or uncover a core issue in domestic violence relationships. Using specific examples, describe how the “even if” technique can be employed to help the victim attribute causality
- Identify and analyze a specific need identified by a community. This includes: •Writing a mission statement for the agency you would create to respond to this need. Constructing an effective community organization model to address the identified need utilizing all the information you have researched in this course.
- 1. Choose five U.S. government policies that affect trade with foreign nations. Identify three factors of production, and describe how their mobility is good or bad for U.S. trade
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Division of Informatics and Surveillance website contains a number of resources nurses could innovatively incorporate in care delivery