Research Question and Introduction Development “How effective is Justice Reinvestment Act in North Carolina in comparison to other states in the United States.” In this assignment, you will use Chapter 3 of Rossi (2004) as a guide in the development of a proper research question that can be used as the foundation upon which you will build your Final Paper. To further assist you in the development of a practical, measurable, and valid research question, read the introduction and methodology sections of any of the journal articles listed within the Required Resources or Recommended Resources sections throughout the course. Examining the methodologies and opening sections of a journal article will provide examples of how other scholars have generated their hypotheses and research questions. The research question will appear in the introduction of the Final Paper as well as within its methodology section. Next, you will use your research question to assist in the formation of a proper introduction for your Final Paper. Provide your readers with a summary of the topic under consideration, its place in the field of criminal justice, why it is important to undertake an evaluation of the topic, policy relevance, social significance, and anything else you discover that might be considered noteworthy. You can use this week’s recommended article or any scholarly articles you find to guide you as to the proper organization of the introduction. Your introduction and research question should be drafted in such a manner as to be suitable for presentation before an audience of criminal justice professionals. In your paper, •Formulate the research question you will address in your Final Paper. How effective is Justice Reinvestment Act in North Carolina in comparison to other states in the United States. •Write the introduction to your Final Paper. The “Research Question and Introduction Development” assignment •Must be 750 to 1,250 words in length (not including title and references pages), double spaced, and formatted according to APA •Must include a separate title page with the following: ?Title of paper ?Student’s name ?Course name and number ?Instructor’s name ?Date submitted •Must use at least three scholarly sources in addition to the course text. •Must document all sources in APA style •Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA
Submit Your Instructions to Writers for FREE!!
Enjoy Our Unique Features!
Chat with every writer who applies to your request, and view their skills and portfolio. Make the choice that’s right for you.
MANAGE YOUR ORDER:
Monitor progress and see any changes made. Have full control over every phase of the process.
Ask your writer questions and provide your ideas about your paper. Produce the exact result that you want.
ENJOY THE OUTCOME:
Get everything done on time with high quality. Writing papers is much simpler with us.
Submit Your Instructions to Writers for FREE!!
Ask, Learn and Understand!
What Are You Waiting For?
Get Top-notch Help from Professional Writers
Do you need assistance with your website’s content, with a presentation or with some other task? Our highly professional writers will gladly assist you! We are proud of our writers, who will offer you the best solution to your problem while following your guidelines and instructions.
You will enjoy:
An individual approach to your work
Fast delivery of the product
Expert help and advice with any task
You can communicate with our experts directly and discuss all issues concerning your work. Moreover, you can specify your own recommendations and follow the process. Get unique writings on any topic and of any size with the help of our service. We are here to help you succeed!
- For the Module 2 SLP assignment you will continue to apply the concepts from the background materials to your own personal experiences in the workplace. Think carefully about Hersey and Blanchard’s Situational Leadership model and the four leadership styles of Directing, Coaching, Supporting, and Delegating. Then consider
- POWERPOINT PRESENTATION INSTRUCTIONS For the duration of this course, you will submit 2 PowerPoint presentations. You will be evaluated on the following points: • Content of presentation. • Organization of presentation. • Appearance of presentation.
- Choose one form of diversity that you would like to focus on (for that, you need to come to Workshop 7 – next week). 2. Choose a company (Australian or international – as long as the information about the company is in English). 3. Investigate their website with the view of the form of diversity you focus on: Do they have a policy regarding that diversity? Do they have a diversity officer, diversity workshops, diversity goals in their mission?
- PART ONE: THE FALL – THEN Read the assigned readings in Topic 3 (textbook Chapter 4, Lecture 3, “The Mystery of Original Sin” article, and Bible passages) and address the following questions with a total word count (including all questions and answers combined) of 500-900 words. Cite all of the resources
- Assessment 2: Collaborative Mental Health Nursing Practice (Weight 50%) Marking Criteria 1. Introduction (Total 10 marks) • Introduce the topic: collaborative mental health nursing practice with healthcare consumers who have experienced a mental disorder. • Define key terms.