Happy’s Hype Energy Drinks will be a non- alcoholic beverage company that will deal with a wide array of flavored mixed energy drinks. In coming up with a company name, it is imperative for the originators to craft a name that the potential clients can easily identify themselves with. The name Happy Hype Energy Drinks is easy to grasp and may be instrumental in selling the company’s product portfolio to the public. In addition, the name will not be recanted because it has not been used elsewhere. The name will not attract litigation if used because it has not been registered elsewhere by the registrar of companies as a beverage or an allied company. The name Happy’s gives the customer the idea of a pleasurable drink that will make them feel good. The drinks will be brewed from natural ingredients with sheer elegance, perfection and skill in a variety of fruity flavors.
The mission of the company is to enter into and to continuously operate in the competitive industry and stay in line with best corporate practices and embodies quality and taste for ultimate customer satisfaction.
The mission statement will be streamlined by the company’s desire to synchronize the production and distribution of sublime quality energy drinks based on customer preferences and compliance with safety standards. The company in line with its mission will endeavor to facilitate an unhygienic environment in manufacturing of products safe for human consumption with no health issues. ( My Company)
Assignment 1: Company Description and SWOT Analysis
Due Week 3 and worth 100 points
In this assignment, you will conduct a SWOT (Strength, Weakness, Opportunity, and Threat) analysis for the type of beverage you have selected, and for your company overall. As you work on the assignment, consider why you have chosen one type of non-alcoholic beverage over another and the reasons for that choice. As you complete your SWOT analysis, be sure to include external factors such as industry / market trends and competition, and internal factors such as your capabilities or abilities to reach certain market segments.
Write a three to five (3-5) page paper, in which you:
- Create your revised NAB company name and explain its significance.
- Develop your revised company’s Mission Statement and provide a rationale for its components.
- Hints: Use the Statement of Mission template on pp. 72-73 on the course textbook: Successful Business Plan to aid your development.Click here for help accessing a specific page number in your eBook.
- Extracting appropriate information from the NAB company portfolio, where applicable. You should fill in other required items in the template using your personal preferences.
- Describe the trends in the non-alcoholic beverage industry, especially the specific type of beverage category you have chosen. Justify at least three (3) reasons why you have chosen this type of non-alcoholic beverage.
- Hints: Research and outline beverage industry trends. Consider the size and growth rate of the industry overall and the specific beverage type you have chosen. Use the worksheet in the course text (p. 88 | Past and Future Growth of Your Industry) to help you project the future growth rate. Consider the use of industry associations and search engines to find reliable, recent data.