For your Assignment, you will submit your specific, detailed plan for the qualitative and quantitative data collection that you would conduct for your applied research project.
Your data collection plan for your research must:
- Discuss at least five potential data collection methods, such as interviews, surveys, direct observations, focus groups, and use of secondary data and identify whether the data that will be collected is quantitative or qualitative.
- Describe how you would analyze the different data that you would collect.
- Explain how and why each set of data would be needed for your research project, from what specific population sample the data should be collected, and by what specific methods your data would be collected.
This Assignment must be submitted to the Unit 6 Assignment Dropbox and is due by midnight of the last day of Unit 6.
Your plan should be 4–5 pages long and build upon the work you have already completed on data collection plans in Units 2 and 4.
You should also make sure to:
- Include a title page with full name, class name, section number, and date
- Include an introductory and concluding paragraph and demonstrate college-level communication through the composition of original materials in Standard American English
- Use research and examples from sources to support your discussion
- Cite any sources used on a separate reference page at the end of your paper and cited within the body of your paper using APA format