For this assignment, you will interview a law enforcement officer regarding his or her views about accepting gratuities. During the interview with the officer, you will discuss the following topics related to gratuities, reporting on the interview in your Individual Project report:
For this assignment, you will interview a law enforcement officer regarding his or her views about accepting gratuities.
During the interview with the officer, you will discuss the following topics related to gratuities, reporting on the interview in your Individual Project report:
- Determine from the officer the department’s official policy related to gratuities, and relate how strictly that policy is enforced.
- Discuss any “unofficial” code regarding gratuities.
- Does the officer feel that he or she should be allowed to accept small gratuities such as free or discounted meals or coffee?
You will then explore and report on the following questions in your Individual Project report:
- Discuss in detail 2 basic arguments against the acceptance of gratuities.
- Do you believe, based upon your reading of the topic of gratuities and your interview of the police officer, that gratuities lead to more serious breaches of ethics in law enforcement? Provide support for your assessment.
standard APA format
Order This Solution
49051 Millions developed by 10% and working benefit in 2009 was 15012 Millions that developed by 6%. Roche is contributed CHF. 9874 Millions on R&D in 2009. The free trade stream out 2009 was 8893 that was 79% more than 2008. The aggregate representative of Roche are 81507. Out of them 80115 are changeless. The Sales commitment is more from US that is 38% than West Europe that is 28%. Since pharmaceutical advertising exercises impact the endorsing conduct of specialists, it is of most extreme significance to basically dissect the cases made in the limited time material of the medications. The degree to which pharmaceutical organizations advance the benefits of their items and applicable clinical trails give to specialists are not examined in Pakistan. The consequences of the present logical examination demonstrate that untrustworthy and one-sided claims with respect to the pharmaceutical items are uncontrolled in Pakistan. These medication advancements impact the recommending conduct of the General Practitioners, Consultants in this manner representing one of the possibly significant reasons for outlandish solution. Roche Pakistan Ltd is a Member of IFPMA and PMA and take after their moral business rules to offer its items. Roche Paksitan Ltd is at sixth positioning in Pakistan Pharmaceutical Market and its yearly deal is Rs. 5.2 Billions out of 2009 in Pakistan.>GET ANSWER