For this assignment, each student will attend some sort of an open public (government or non-profit) meeting, held during Spring Semester 2018, that deals with some sort of issue related to public policy (for purposes of this assignment, I will interpret the term “public policy” very broadly – essentially, “public policy” means some sort of action on behalf of government). It does not matter to me if you attend a federal, state, or local (or even a non-profit) meeting. For example, you could attend a hearing at the state capitol, a community council meeting, a city council meeting, a county council meeting, a meeting of a state or federal administrative agency, or any other public meeting that involves government action. After attending the meeting, the student will then write an analysis of the meeting focusing on the processes of either formulating or implementing public policy which were observed by the student during the meeting. Within this analysis you should include a detailed description of what happened at the meeting (including the date of the meeting), what were the public policy-related issues discussed, who spoke, and any other pertinent information. In your discussion of the policy-related issues discussed at this meeting, please identify any particular controversy or controversies surrounding the policy-related issues being discussed. The student should then compare his or her speculation about what the meeting would be like to what actually happened. Did you think the meeting was useful? Did the meeting resolve any issues? How many people attended the meeting? What did you learn from attending this meeting? If you were in charge, what would you change if anything about how the meeting was conducted? Finally (and perhaps most importantly), can you apply anything you have learned in this class (from our course text and discussion postings, in other words) to what you observed while attending this meeting (this section of your essay should be at least two pages in length, and must contain at least two citations to our course text)? This essay may be written in a first-person or narrative style and be between 4-6 pages in length and is due on or before April 29, 2018. Your essay must be between 4-6 pages in length, be double-spaced with standard (1-inch) margins and 12-point Times New Roman font. Your essay will be graded on a scale of 0-100.
Submit Your Instructions to Writers for FREE!!
Enjoy Our Unique Features!
Chat with every writer who applies to your request, and view their skills and portfolio. Make the choice that’s right for you.
MANAGE YOUR ORDER:
Monitor progress and see any changes made. Have full control over every phase of the process.
Ask your writer questions and provide your ideas about your paper. Produce the exact result that you want.
ENJOY THE OUTCOME:
Get everything done on time with high quality. Writing papers is much simpler with us.
Submit Your Instructions to Writers for FREE!!
Ask, Learn and Understand!
What Are You Waiting For?
Get Top-notch Help from Professional Writers
Do you need assistance with your website’s content, with a presentation or with some other task? Our highly professional writers will gladly assist you! We are proud of our writers, who will offer you the best solution to your problem while following your guidelines and instructions.
You will enjoy:
An individual approach to your work
Fast delivery of the product
Expert help and advice with any task
You can communicate with our experts directly and discuss all issues concerning your work. Moreover, you can specify your own recommendations and follow the process. Get unique writings on any topic and of any size with the help of our service. We are here to help you succeed!
- Choose one of the topics given below and submit a research project, which should not exceed 4000 words. The help file is available in the Student Resources Folder on Interact2. Topics to select from but not limited to: § IoT Smart City § IoT Mining Industry
- Assignment: Course Project: Assessment of Diversity Proficiencies The Assignment for this module is an assessment of your diversity proficiencies. As local, state, national, and global communities continue to reflect increasing diversity, it is essential for effective leaders of learning to routinely assure active and effective responsiveness to the diverse needs represented. In the context of this course, active and effective responsiveness often takes the form of individuals pursuing constructive action to change ideas and attitudes through leaders
- Recently, the CEO has been hearing complaints from both patients and staff, varying from long wait times to rude physicians. You have been hired to design and implement a Quality Improvement Plan to help uncover quality problems and to satisfactorily resolve them.
- Alert: MSProject will not run on a MAC. To use it, on a MAC you must use Parallels or Bootcamp (virtual Windows machine). However, you can view MSProject files with various free project viewers. Call Technical Support for help and guidance.
- Part 1: Scripting Dialogues Table Using the “Birthday Soup” excerpt, create teacher-student dialogues specific to using single-letter and consonant digraphs, short vowel and long vowel sounds, and appropriate use of word building and world building-spelling. Review the examples in your text as a guide.