Evaluate the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP). Be sure to address the following:
- Provide a brief summary of the current status of the agreement.
- Describe the ways TPP is a free trade agreement.
- Describe the ways TPP is not a free trade agreement.
- Select one member country and analyze the expected effects on that country.
- Select another country that is not a member of TPP and analyze the expected effects of being left out of TPP.
Your final paper must be 10 pages long, not including the title and references page. It must cite a minimum of eight peer-reviewed or professional sources, and be formatted per apa format.