Details: Elementary teachers frequently develop and implement unit plans designed to enhance students’ learning in the English language arts. Well-conceived unit plans take into account a broad range of needs, including literacy skills, standards, text selections, students’ unique learning abilities and backgrounds, and sound instructional strategies and assessments. The purpose of this assignment is to practice developing and delivering literacy instruction that is appropriate for the elementary English language arts classroom and designed for students in your field experience classroom. Utilizing the needs assessment data you collected for the student from your field experience classroom in Topic 6, as well as other data you have learned about all of the students in your field experience classroom, create a week-long unit, composed of three individual lesson plans on literacy, utilizing the Common Core or your state’s literacy strands for that grade level. These strands should include reading, writing, speaking, listening, and language. Use the “COE Lesson Plan Template” for each of the lessons. You may adapt any previous assignments in the creation of this mini-unit plan, as long as the lessons form a planned, cohesive unit. The unit should include the following: •Lesson activities that include reading, writing, speaking, listening, and language/vocabulary and are aligned to state or national standards. •A grade-level appropriate text selection. •Use of at least one digitalresource that promotes effective communication and creates opportunities for active inquiry, collaboration, and supportive interaction in the classroom. •Connection, through instruction or assessment, to students’ prior learning knowledge and students’ personal culture/background. •Formative and summative assessment strategies to promote learning. •At least one homework or an extension activity that encourages students to apply what they learned in the unit to literacy in a different curricular content area like science, social studies, or mathematics. •Differentiation of strategies, assessments, and extension activities for all of the following: Students with special needs, gifted students, and English language learners. Along with the unit, write a 250-500 word rationale describing your reasoning for your instructional choices, your integration of reading, writing, speaking, listening, and language, and your differentiation for various learning needs. Be sure to cite any resources used.
Submit Your Instructions to Writers for FREE!!
Enjoy Our Unique Features!
Chat with every writer who applies to your request, and view their skills and portfolio. Make the choice that’s right for you.
MANAGE YOUR ORDER:
Monitor progress and see any changes made. Have full control over every phase of the process.
Ask your writer questions and provide your ideas about your paper. Produce the exact result that you want.
ENJOY THE OUTCOME:
Get everything done on time with high quality. Writing papers is much simpler with us.
Submit Your Instructions to Writers for FREE!!
Ask, Learn and Understand!
What Are You Waiting For?
Get Top-notch Help from Professional Writers
Do you need assistance with your website’s content, with a presentation or with some other task? Our highly professional writers will gladly assist you! We are proud of our writers, who will offer you the best solution to your problem while following your guidelines and instructions.
You will enjoy:
An individual approach to your work
Fast delivery of the product
Expert help and advice with any task
You can communicate with our experts directly and discuss all issues concerning your work. Moreover, you can specify your own recommendations and follow the process. Get unique writings on any topic and of any size with the help of our service. We are here to help you succeed!
- For the Module 2 SLP assignment you will continue to apply the concepts from the background materials to your own personal experiences in the workplace. Think carefully about Hersey and Blanchard’s Situational Leadership model and the four leadership styles of Directing, Coaching, Supporting, and Delegating. Then consider
- POWERPOINT PRESENTATION INSTRUCTIONS For the duration of this course, you will submit 2 PowerPoint presentations. You will be evaluated on the following points: • Content of presentation. • Organization of presentation. • Appearance of presentation.
- Choose one form of diversity that you would like to focus on (for that, you need to come to Workshop 7 – next week). 2. Choose a company (Australian or international – as long as the information about the company is in English). 3. Investigate their website with the view of the form of diversity you focus on: Do they have a policy regarding that diversity? Do they have a diversity officer, diversity workshops, diversity goals in their mission?
- PART ONE: THE FALL – THEN Read the assigned readings in Topic 3 (textbook Chapter 4, Lecture 3, “The Mystery of Original Sin” article, and Bible passages) and address the following questions with a total word count (including all questions and answers combined) of 500-900 words. Cite all of the resources
- Assessment 2: Collaborative Mental Health Nursing Practice (Weight 50%) Marking Criteria 1. Introduction (Total 10 marks) • Introduce the topic: collaborative mental health nursing practice with healthcare consumers who have experienced a mental disorder. • Define key terms.