Research Paper paper that investigates a specific natural disaster topic, apply critical thinking to the presentation of the information, and utilize and synthesize appropriate current research for your selected topic. The Research Paper utilizes professional health care knowledge and skills and applies those proficiencies to the context of quality improvement and risk management by developing a natural disaster strategic plan for community health: Mobilizing For Action Through Planning and Partnerships (MAPP) Process.Formulate goal statements and strategies for addressing issues, resulting in development and adoption of an interrelated set of strategy statements. Lastly, an action plan with an evaluation timeline that identifies outcomes to be reached and what steps would be taken to ensuing adjustments in the strategy plan if needed.
- Must be ten to twelve double-spaced pages in length (excluding title and reference pages) and formatted according to APA style
- Must include a title page with the following:
- title of paper
- Must include an introductory paragraph with a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must use at least ten scholarly and/or peer-reviewed sources published within the last five years
- Must document all sources in APA style
- Must include a separate reference page