University of Phoenix Material
Answer the following questions about your overall BSHA program experience. Your responses should be a minimum of 100 words each. Use the following program outcomes as a guide, when necessary:
- Graduates will be able to identify the structure and role of delivery systems within the health care industry.
- Graduates will be able to examine the components of management and leadership within health care organizations.
- Graduates will be able to analyze the utilization and application of technology within a health care organization.
- Graduates will be able to examine the application of risk and quality management concepts in the health care industry.
- Graduates will be able to examine the impact of legal and regulatory requirements on the delivery of health care.
- Graduates will be able to explore financial and economic issues in the health care industry.
|What are your overall impressions of the BSHA program?|
|What did you like the most about this program?|
|What would you like to see added?|
|After reviewing the outcomes listed above, do you feel the program prepared you to meet these outcomes? If not, which ones do you feel you did not meet?|
|Do you feel prepared for a career in the health care industry?|