Practicing Course Concepts
Complete the Microsimulation – Production Scheduling. It will be available during Q2 of simulation game play and you will be able to access it during this quarter.
Creating A Measurable Marketing Strategy Across Cultures
In your simulation this week, one item that you will be working on is advertising to include ad copy design, and media placement and ad frequency. As you grow past your Chicago home headquarters, you will need to create a marketing strategy that:
- Presents a core unified picture of your company and brand but also differentiates per individual market segments and cultures.
- Utilizes both traditional (i.e., print media, television, radio) and non-traditional sources (i.e., social media)
- Is cost effective from a budget and resources perspective and can be measured for the Return on Marketing Investment (ROMI)
In a 4-6 page APA formatted paper excluding text, diagrams, and other visual/oral aids as appropriate, you will prepare the following:
- Present a summary incorporating at least three academically credible sources in addition to the weekly reading of the best practices you have discovered in your research on:creating a core marketing/advertising strategy
- differentiating elements of this strategy tailored to individual markets and cultures
- integrating traditional and non-traditional sources
- calculating Return on Marketing Investment (ROMI)
- Select one product line your team is working with (Traveler, Workhorse, Mercedes) and submit a specific marketing plan that contains a:
- Core unified message
- Specific messages to the target customer in each of the countries you are selling into
- Plan for how you will measure the results of your plan.
Share the results of your research with your team as soon as you have completed it so that the team can incorporate it into the marketing and advertising plans being developed.
Using your readings, the information from prior courses including: GB530: Marketing Management, and personal experience will be helpful to you in this Assignment.
In this Assignment on reporting leading edge trends and integrating it into the simulation marketing mix practices the following professional skills:
- Problem solving and critical thinking by analyzing qualitative and quantitative data in decision making.
- Working effectively in teams to collaborate and build relationships.
When you are ready to submit it, click on the Assignment Dropbox and follow the instructions.