BSA 530 Week 6 Learning Team Logical View and Deployment View
Create the following Microsoft® Visio® diagrams:
• The logical view of the IT business solution
• The deployment view of the IT business solution Save the finished Visio® diagrams as image files that you can insert into your PowerPoint® presentation. Incorporate the diagrams into two new PowerPoint® slides for your team presentation. Submit your assignment using the Assignment Files tab. SupportingMaterial:Learning Team Instructions: IT Business Solution ProposalToolwire® Personal Student Desktop Access
BSA 530 Week 6 Learning Team Final IT Business Solution Presentation
Add the following new slides to the final team presentation:
• A title slide
• A conclusion slide
• A references slide Consolidate the PowerPoint® slides from previous weeks’ team assignments with this week’s team assignment to create a final 14- to 21-slide presentation for the technology leadership of the chosen organization, including detailed speaker notes. The slides must follow the same order as the Weeks One through Six team assignments, and must convince the technology leadership team that your team should be contracted to implement the solution. Do not include budgeting or timelines, which are beyond the scope of this project. Submit your assignment using the Assignment Files tab. SupportingMaterial:Learning Team Instructions: IT Business Solution Proposal
BSA 530 Week 6 Individual Assignment Monitoring and Diagnostics Tool
GTI is very pleased with the solutions you have provided thus far. The Technology Leadership Team is very anxious to implement your solution, but before they sign on with you, they want you to recommend a monitoring and diagnostics tool. Write a 1-page recommendation that provides a clear rationale for recommending at least one monitoring and one diagnostics tool to be incorporated into the OEA. Submit your assignment using the Assignment Files tab. Supporting Material:Individual Project Instructions: GTI Enterprise Application Solution
BSA 530 Week 6 Individual Assignment GTI Enterprise Application Solution
Your individual assignments throughout the course have been based on the following scenario presented in the Week One Individual Assignment Instructions. GTI is a company founded in Atlanta, GA in 1996. GTI started with just five employees, but has since grown to over five hundred employees located in ten states and five countries (Nicaragua, Spain, Angola and Singapore). GTI specializes in oil trading and has been very successful at negotiating oil futures to the governments of these countries. Due to the relatively rapid growth, the Technology leadership of GTI wants to consolidate all standalone systems in all of their offices into one Enterprise system so that the same employee’s Human Resources data is shared by all offices. The management of GTI have chosen to use Oracle® database for their needs. They have hired you as an Oracle® Enterprise Application Consultant to provide information and make recommendations based on their needs. This week’s assignment reflects an accumulation of the individual assignments from Weeks One through Six, including:
• A report describing the advantages and disadvantages of Oracle® Enterprise Application (OEA).
• An architecture plan on the use of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
• A description of the use of a middleware service-oriented integration architecture plan.
• An Enterprise Security solution for a cloud-based system
• A description Challenges associated with creating a user interface for the OEA.
• Monitoring and diagnostic tools recommendation Write a 1/2- to 1-page introduction and a 1/2- to 1-page conclusion for the GTI Enterprise Application Solution. Add the introduction and conclusion to the consolidated project. Review and consolidate the individual assignments from Weeks One through Six into a 9- to 15-page document, plus the integration diagram, for presentation to the leadership of GTI. Incorporate your instructor’s feedback and comments in your final document. Submit your assignment using the Assignment Files tab. Supporting Material:Individual Project Instructions: GTI Enterprise Application Solution