[SOLUTION]>>You are Sam Smith, a new IT technician at Global Packaging. You have been provided with your first assignment to connect a personal computer (PC) to an Ethernet network and a fiber-optic network. You will be involved in the development and implementation of their wide area network (WAN) project.
You are Sam Smith, a new IT technician at Global Packaging. You have been provided with your first assignment to connect a personal computer (PC) to an Ethernet network and a fiber-optic network. You will be involved in the development and implementation of their wide area network (WAN) project.
Provide a Word document of 3-5 pages that addresses the following:
- A brief description in your own words of the necessary actions to connect systems to a network using wired media.
- A summary of the characteristics that make fiber-optic cabling different from other forms of cabling.
- A scenario whereby fiber-optic cabling would be appropriate for a client. Support your position with relevant research.
- A functional comparison of the different network devices.
- Details about what is necessary for Internet connectivity.
- Explain the process to install a network adapter.
- Primary differences between a wide area network and a local area network.
Be sure to reference all of your sources using APA style. Refer to the APA style guide found in the Library for further information.
Order This Solution
49051 Millions developed by 10% and working benefit in 2009 was 15012 Millions that developed by 6%. Roche is contributed CHF. 9874 Millions on R&D in 2009. The free trade stream out 2009 was 8893 that was 79% more than 2008. The aggregate representative of Roche are 81507. Out of them 80115 are changeless. The Sales commitment is more from US that is 38% than West Europe that is 28%. Since pharmaceutical advertising exercises impact the endorsing conduct of specialists, it is of most extreme significance to basically dissect the cases made in the limited time material of the medications. The degree to which pharmaceutical organizations advance the benefits of their items and applicable clinical trails give to specialists are not examined in Pakistan. The consequences of the present logical examination demonstrate that untrustworthy and one-sided claims with respect to the pharmaceutical items are uncontrolled in Pakistan. These medication advancements impact the recommending conduct of the General Practitioners, Consultants in this manner representing one of the possibly significant reasons for outlandish solution. Roche Pakistan Ltd is a Member of IFPMA and PMA and take after their moral business rules to offer its items. Roche Paksitan Ltd is at sixth positioning in Pakistan Pharmaceutical Market and its yearly deal is Rs. 5.2 Billions out of 2009 in Pakistan.>GET ANSWER