Focus of the Final Paper
In a six- to eight-page paper, select a challenge or issue from the list below that service organizations face today.
- Technological advancements
- Generational gaps
- Economic condition
- Political factors
- Ethics and social responsibilities
After selecting an issue/challenge, include the following items in your paper:
- Explain why the selected challenge/issue impacts service organizations. Justify your explanation using examples.
- Assess how the challenge/issue impacts the 7 Ps of a service organization (product, place, price, and promotion).
- Describe how consumer behavior may change as a result of this challenge/issue.
- Explain the impacts on supply and demand considering the challenge/issue.
- Provide recommendations to improve service quality and productivity as a result of this challenge/issue.
Be sure to use three to five scholarly sources, not including the textbook, as references when examining your challenge or issue. You must format your paper according to APA-style guidelines.
Writing the Final Paper
The Final Paper:
- Must be six to eight double-spaced pages in length, and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center
- Must include a title page with the following:
a. Title of paper
b. Student’s name
c. Course name and number
d. Instructor’s name
e. Date submitted
- Must include an introductory paragraph that has a concise thesis statement.
- Must include a conclusion that should restate your thesis.
- Document three to five scholarly sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.