1. Discussion board â€“ 100 words
Dove has continued its social media public relations (PR) campaign on beauty and self-esteem. In 2014, Meaghan Ramsey presented “Why Thinking Youâ€™re Ugly is Bad for You” at a TED Talks event.
In the TED Talk presentation, Ramsey does not mention Dove. Without focusing on the organization in the speech, why would this be a good PR event for Dove? What does it achieve for the organization? Why do you think Ramsey, who is the Global Director of the Dove Self-Esteem Project, chose this way to communicate with Dove’s customers (and potential customers)? What are the advantages? What are the disadvantages?
2. Discussion board â€“ 100 words
The evolution of gaming has been relatively fast, furious, and ever-changing. Explain why you feel the casino industry has grown so much in recent years.
3. QUESTION â€“ 200 WORDS in length
1. Choose one commercial and one noncommercial recreation activity or attraction, and discuss their similarities and differences. Be sure to include differences in management styles and customer service.
2. Discuss the aspects of the casino industry that set it apart from other hospitality entities. What are the reasons behind the casino industry’s amazing growth over the years?