Develop a PowerPoint presentation elaborating on remote access considerations, internal security practices, Intranets,
Extranets, and DMZs.
Components of the presentation include the following:
1. Include remote access considerations, internal security practices, Intranets, Extranets, and DMZ’s.
2. Be a minimum of 12 slides and a maximum of 15 slides, not including the title or reference slides.
3. Include pictures in your presentation, and use at least two sources other than your textbook for your
4. Include between five and six abbreviated bullets for each slide, approximately 24-point font.
5. Include a title slide at the beginning of your presentation and a references slide at the end of your
presentation for your resources.
When creating the presentation, craft it in a “business professional” manner with appropriate text proportions,
consistent and professional font, and appropriate images to present your information. While some features of PowerPoint
may be “cool” or good at catching attention, it may not be suitable for presenting professional information or driving home
Format the writing in your own words using APA style, and include citations and references as needed to avoid instances