Describe the different experiments in language in Camus’ The Plague, Ionesco’s Rhinoceros, and Sarah Kane’s 4.48 Psychosis.
1) Describe the different experiments in language in Camus’ The Plague, Ionesco’s Rhinoceros, and Sarah Kane’s 4.48 Psychosis.
2) How is Sarah Kane’s 4.48 Psychosis, a play with a feminist agenda, different from Ionesco’s Rhinoceros? Discuss the female characters in both plays.
3) Discuss the significance or absence of science and medicine in Camus’ The Plague and Ionesco’s Rhinoceros.
4) Please compare Berenger’s last monologue in Rhinoceros with the solo performance in 4.48 Psychosis. Do the plays heroize their characters? Are they lonely individuals with no impact on society? Discuss.
!!!! using the outline for each questions separately please. each question has a different essay at the end. Also, each essay should be 3 pages long.
2)Introduction (Introduce the reader, main argument )
3) Body (development, supporting arguments)
-Sub argument( You should support with giving page numbers, citation & quotation)
-Sum up, you can ask new question not repeat what you told in introduction
-Important: new quotation question with emotional state
Order This Solution
49051 Millions developed by 10% and working benefit in 2009 was 15012 Millions that developed by 6%. Roche is contributed CHF. 9874 Millions on R&D in 2009. The free trade stream out 2009 was 8893 that was 79% more than 2008. The aggregate representative of Roche are 81507. Out of them 80115 are changeless. The Sales commitment is more from US that is 38% than West Europe that is 28%. Since pharmaceutical advertising exercises impact the endorsing conduct of specialists, it is of most extreme significance to basically dissect the cases made in the limited time material of the medications. The degree to which pharmaceutical organizations advance the benefits of their items and applicable clinical trails give to specialists are not examined in Pakistan. The consequences of the present logical examination demonstrate that untrustworthy and one-sided claims with respect to the pharmaceutical items are uncontrolled in Pakistan. These medication advancements impact the recommending conduct of the General Practitioners, Consultants in this manner representing one of the possibly significant reasons for outlandish solution. Roche Pakistan Ltd is a Member of IFPMA and PMA and take after their moral business rules to offer its items. Roche Paksitan Ltd is at sixth positioning in Pakistan Pharmaceutical Market and its yearly deal is Rs. 5.2 Billions out of 2009 in Pakistan.>GET ANSWER