Describe a business problem that can be solved with Big Data solutions (structured and unstructured textual data, streaming or batch data, real-time or near real-time).
· List the analyses that are needed to solve the business problem.
· Identify what data is required to solve the problem, the volume of the data, the velocity of the data, the variety of data.
· Identify the legacy source systems to retrieve the required data. including the formats of the sources.
· Describe the data warehouse infrastructure to solve your business problem.
· Describe the ETL process to retrieve the data and load it
· Describe how the data would be integrated.
· Identify the metadata that would be useful to solve the problem.
· Describe the techniques to perform the analyses.
You should not implement the DW or include SQL.