Create a name for the business company and a logo Make a creative powerpoint following a business plan steps Create the different rooms layout plan and pictures in 3D show the different types of rooms (for single person, 2 beds, & family room) create a website that show the airport sleeping rooms selections, how to apply, pictures, promotion, the cost of each room per hour(it doesn’t have to be expensive. ex: $10 per hour) also show the airport layout and the sleeping room area in the back of the airport connecting directly to the terminals(the airport code is JFK) Show in the powerpoint if the business is leasing the area or if it was purchased. show who are the business target market show how how many employees the business has and how much they are paid per hour or annually, also how the business would grow in the future what are the strength & weaknesses of the company future challenges and of the company show the benefits that Both the company and customers gain when the website is created you can copy 7 paste the link in the powerpoint presentations
Assignment 1: Discussion—Ethics in Business
Tim Smith is purchasing a business named Underground Shoes and Accessories near Lutz, Florida. The business has had several brushes with the law during the past few years, dealing with claims of false advertising and wrongful termination of employees. As a result, Smith is concerned about the ethical culture of the firm.
In this assignment, you will review the concept of ethics discussed in this module to critically evaluate the existing or potential ethical problems in Smith’s business and help him propose solutions to eliminate the problems.
Respond to the following points:
- What specific techniques could Smith use to increase the emphasis on business ethics when he takes control of the firm? Explain.
- What, in your opinion, can be done to improve the human resource management (HRM) of the firm, to avoid future legal problems?
- By the due date assigned, post your responses to this Discussion Area.
- Through the end of module, respond to at least two of your classmates’ posts who chose terms different from yours. While responding, address issues brought up in your classmates’ posts and compare them with yours.
Write your initial response in 300–500 words. Your response should be thorough and address all components of the discussion question in detail, include citations of all sources, where needed, according to the APA Style, and demonstrate accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation
Do the following when responding to your peers:
- Read your peers’ answers.
- Provide substantive comments by
- contributing new, relevant information from course readings, Web sites, or other sources;
- building on the remarks or questions of others; or
- sharing practical examples of key concepts from your professional or personal experiences
- Respond to feedback on your posting and provide feedback to other students on their ideas.
- Make sure your writing
- is clear, concise, and organized;
- demonstrates ethical scholarship in accurate representation and attribution of sources; and
- displays accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
Grading CriteriaMaximum PointsQuality of initial posting, including fulfillment of assignment instructions16Quality of responses to classmates12Frequency of responses to classmates4Reference to supporting readings and other materials4Language and grammar4Total:40