1. Choose an at risk population. What interventions are considered best practices with this population? Why?
2. When working with vulnerable populations, what ethical considerations arise? What would a human services worker need to be aware of when working with these clients? Describe
3. Determine strategies for delivering intervention programs for vulnerable populations.
4. Analyze ethical considerations associated with the delivery of intervention programs for vulnerable populations.
5. How therapeutic is domestic violence intervention programs for victims?
6.Identify relevant components to include in a parenting intervention for homeless families in transitional housing:
7. What are some new interventions to improve work participation of young adults with physical disabilities? 8. How to improve lifestyle interventions for people with serious mental illnesses