Case Analysis 2 – A Battle Emerging in Mobile Payments (40 pts) Please answer the following questions:
Case Analysis 2 – A Battle Emerging in Mobile Payments (40 pts)
Please answer the following questions:
- What are some of the advantages and disadvantages of mobile payment systems in (a) developed countries and (b) developing countries?
- What are the key factors that differentiate the different mobile payment systems? Which factors do consumers care most about? Which factors do merchants care most about?
- Are there forces that are likely to encourage one of the mobile payment systems to emerge as dominant? If so, what do you think will determine which becomes dominant?
- Is there anything the mobile payment systems could do to increase the likelihood of them becoming dominant?
- Importantly, apply as many of the COs (Course Objectives) as you can to the case. These are given for reference below.
Your Case should be at least 3 pages (at least 800 words), have at references using APA format (you may use one or two references cited from the case but you should have at least two additional unique reference from your own research) , and typed in an easy-to-read font (Times New Roman 12 font recommended) in MS Word (no pdfs or rtfs or non standard formats).
Order This Solution
49051 Millions developed by 10% and working benefit in 2009 was 15012 Millions that developed by 6%. Roche is contributed CHF. 9874 Millions on R&D in 2009. The free trade stream out 2009 was 8893 that was 79% more than 2008. The aggregate representative of Roche are 81507. Out of them 80115 are changeless. The Sales commitment is more from US that is 38% than West Europe that is 28%. Since pharmaceutical advertising exercises impact the endorsing conduct of specialists, it is of most extreme significance to basically dissect the cases made in the limited time material of the medications. The degree to which pharmaceutical organizations advance the benefits of their items and applicable clinical trails give to specialists are not examined in Pakistan. The consequences of the present logical examination demonstrate that untrustworthy and one-sided claims with respect to the pharmaceutical items are uncontrolled in Pakistan. These medication advancements impact the recommending conduct of the General Practitioners, Consultants in this manner representing one of the possibly significant reasons for outlandish solution. Roche Pakistan Ltd is a Member of IFPMA and PMA and take after their moral business rules to offer its items. Roche Paksitan Ltd is at sixth positioning in Pakistan Pharmaceutical Market and its yearly deal is Rs. 5.2 Billions out of 2009 in Pakistan.>GET ANSWER