Assignment Instructions 1. Select a research topic from the list included or consult your instructor about a different topic. 2. Conduct research on your topic using at least two sources. 3. Write a Research Paper with a Body length of 2-3 pages using APA style. 4. Double-space your Research Paper. 5. Include a Title Page, an Abstract with Key Words, a Body, and References. 6. In the Body of your Research Paper begin with an Introductory Paragraph and end with a Concluding Paragraph. Suggested Research Topics 1. President Obama used fiscal policy tools to prop up aggregate demand during the Great Recession. Provide an overview of these fiscal policies and evaluate their effectiveness in the recovery after the Great Recession. 2. Discuss the short run and long run advantages and disadvantages of the bail outs of investment banks and corporations in response to the Great Recession. 3. Explain how monetary policy was used in the recovery from the Great Depression. Analyze the effectiveness of this monetary policy action. 4. Explain the fiscal tools available to the federal government. Explain the limitations and problems associated with fiscal policy. Explain the consequences of using them incorrectly. Finally, explain the relevance of a current fiscal policy proposal in your own life. 5. Explain how globalization has changed the U.S. economy. Identify winners and losers, including the U.S. consumer in your analysis. 6. When the economy is at full-employment, it can only grow further through technological advances and accumulation of capital. Thinking about the “creative destruction” process of capitalism, explain how education is a requirement for technological advances to lead us to growth. Explore the relevance of such a scenario in your personal life and in your job search. 7. Discuss the use of deficit spending to respond to economic downturns. Evaluate the long-term consequences of deficit spending. Is our total deficit too high? Is this the right time in the business cycle to decrease spending? How might the deficit affect your future? 8. Analyze the aging of the U.S. population and the financing of Social Security. What do you think should be done for the long-term benefit of the nation, senior citizens, and taxpayers to place social security on a sound financial footing going into the future. 9. Explain the opportunity cost of not providing excellent early education. In your explanation define opportunity cost and explain the external benefits that result from educating someone else’s children. 10. Create your own research topic based on your own interests. You can start by looking in newspapers or business journals about current issues in the macro economy. Focus on topics with a clear macroeconomic application such as: opportunity costs, scarcity, unintended consequences, supply and demand issues, and fiscal or monetary policy applications. When you start looking for macro paper topics, you’ll find they are everywhere!
Submit Your Instructions to Writers for FREE!!
Enjoy Our Unique Features!
Chat with every writer who applies to your request, and view their skills and portfolio. Make the choice that’s right for you.
MANAGE YOUR ORDER:
Monitor progress and see any changes made. Have full control over every phase of the process.
Ask your writer questions and provide your ideas about your paper. Produce the exact result that you want.
ENJOY THE OUTCOME:
Get everything done on time with high quality. Writing papers is much simpler with us.
Submit Your Instructions to Writers for FREE!!
Ask, Learn and Understand!
What Are You Waiting For?
Get Top-notch Help from Professional Writers
Do you need assistance with your website’s content, with a presentation or with some other task? Our highly professional writers will gladly assist you! We are proud of our writers, who will offer you the best solution to your problem while following your guidelines and instructions.
You will enjoy:
An individual approach to your work
Fast delivery of the product
Expert help and advice with any task
You can communicate with our experts directly and discuss all issues concerning your work. Moreover, you can specify your own recommendations and follow the process. Get unique writings on any topic and of any size with the help of our service. We are here to help you succeed!
- Choose one of the topics given below and submit a research project, which should not exceed 4000 words. The help file is available in the Student Resources Folder on Interact2. Topics to select from but not limited to: § IoT Smart City § IoT Mining Industry
- Assignment: Course Project: Assessment of Diversity Proficiencies The Assignment for this module is an assessment of your diversity proficiencies. As local, state, national, and global communities continue to reflect increasing diversity, it is essential for effective leaders of learning to routinely assure active and effective responsiveness to the diverse needs represented. In the context of this course, active and effective responsiveness often takes the form of individuals pursuing constructive action to change ideas and attitudes through leaders
- Recently, the CEO has been hearing complaints from both patients and staff, varying from long wait times to rude physicians. You have been hired to design and implement a Quality Improvement Plan to help uncover quality problems and to satisfactorily resolve them.
- Alert: MSProject will not run on a MAC. To use it, on a MAC you must use Parallels or Bootcamp (virtual Windows machine). However, you can view MSProject files with various free project viewers. Call Technical Support for help and guidance.
- Part 1: Scripting Dialogues Table Using the “Birthday Soup” excerpt, create teacher-student dialogues specific to using single-letter and consonant digraphs, short vowel and long vowel sounds, and appropriate use of word building and world building-spelling. Review the examples in your text as a guide.