Assignment 1: Required Assignment 2—Tracking Progress on Sustainability Goals Good intentions must be followed by actions leading to measurable outcomes. Sustainability initiatives and their outcomes are tracked thro
- Assignment 1: Required Assignment 2—Tracking Progress on Sustainability Goals
Good intentions must be followed by actions leading to measurable outcomes. Sustainability initiatives and their outcomes are tracked through accountability systems and transparent reporting.
Click here to download and review the Top Shelf scenario so far.
Use your module readings, the Argosy University online library resources, and the Internet to research accountability systems and transparent reporting.
Use your research to first analyze how the factors apply to Walmart’s sustainability index and then to create a transparent sustainability report for Top Shelf. Write a report that includes the following:
Write a report that includes the following:
- How was Walmart’s sustainability index developed?
- What makes it particularly innovative?
- Which social, ecological, and economic sustainability considerations are covered? Which ones are left out?
- Can Walmart’s approach be used by Top Shelf to track their efforts? Justify your answer.
- Briefly describe two other approaches (different from that of Walmart) that could be used by Top Shelf to track their efforts.
- Recommend one approach for Top Shelf and explain in detail how the company can measure, track, and report progress on their sustainability goals. Justify your choice.
- Explain why your recommendation would be superior to the status quo.
- Write a 10–12-page report in Word format. Apply APA standards to citation of sources. Use the following file naming convention: LastnameFirstInitial_M5_A1.doc.
By the due date assigned, deliver your assignment to the Submissions Area.
Assignment 1 Grading Criteria Maximum Points Explained the innovation in Walmart’s sustainability index demonstrating research and analysis of sustainability considerations. 40 Explained whether Walmart’s approach can be used by Top Shelf to track their efforts demonstrating in-depth analysis. 40 Evaluated two other approaches (different from that of Walmart) that could be used by Top Shelf to track their efforts. 56 Recommended one approach for Top Shelf and explained in detail how the company can measure, track, and report progress on their sustainability goals. 56 Explained why your recommendation would be superior to the status quo giving reasons based on peer-reviewed literature. 44 Assertions demonstrated in-depth research and analysis of information. 40 Wrote in a clear, concise, and organized manner; demonstrated ethical scholarship in accurate representation and attribution of sources; displayed accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation. 24 Total: 300
Order This Solution
49051 Millions developed by 10% and working benefit in 2009 was 15012 Millions that developed by 6%. Roche is contributed CHF. 9874 Millions on R&D in 2009. The free trade stream out 2009 was 8893 that was 79% more than 2008. The aggregate representative of Roche are 81507. Out of them 80115 are changeless. The Sales commitment is more from US that is 38% than West Europe that is 28%. Since pharmaceutical advertising exercises impact the endorsing conduct of specialists, it is of most extreme significance to basically dissect the cases made in the limited time material of the medications. The degree to which pharmaceutical organizations advance the benefits of their items and applicable clinical trails give to specialists are not examined in Pakistan. The consequences of the present logical examination demonstrate that untrustworthy and one-sided claims with respect to the pharmaceutical items are uncontrolled in Pakistan. These medication advancements impact the recommending conduct of the General Practitioners, Consultants in this manner representing one of the possibly significant reasons for outlandish solution. Roche Pakistan Ltd is a Member of IFPMA and PMA and take after their moral business rules to offer its items. Roche Paksitan Ltd is at sixth positioning in Pakistan Pharmaceutical Market and its yearly deal is Rs. 5.2 Billions out of 2009 in Pakistan.>GET ANSWER