You have been asked to develop a system for capturing and using lessons learned from projects in an organization that is constantly managing multiple simultaneous projects. Prepare a paper in which you do the following:
- Describe the organization and the types of projects it manages (You may use the organization and set of projects that you used in Week 1 assignment, but this is not required),
- Describe a new procedure that all Project Managers will be required to follow for capturing, documenting, filing, and using lessons learned from projects;
- Create a standardized 1-page form that will become a part of the procedure you described and that all Project Managers will be required to complete and file for each lesson learned;
- Describe how Sharepoint can be used as a part of the procedure you developed;
- Explain what roles and responsibilities the Executive Management Team of the organization will have relative to the procedure you developed;
- Reflect on what resistance to this change might be encountered in the organization and how the resistance can be overcome.
Support your paper with a minimum of three (3) external resources. In addition to these specified resources, other appropriate scholarly resources, including older articles, may be included.
Length: 4-5 pages not including title and reference pages
Your paper should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts presented in the course and provide new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic. Your response should reflect scholarly writing and current APA standards. Be sure to adhere to Northcentral University’s Academic Integrity Policy.